Leaf Story Whole Leaf Green Tea, Pouch, 50 Gms
Use Code FLAT50 and Save ₹50 on your your order
Use Code SAVE10 and Save FLAT 10% on your entire cart above ₹1,999
Use Code SAVE15 and Save FLAT 15% on your entire cart above ₹2,999
Why Whole Leaf Tea ?
“Whole-leaf tea” means tea that’s primarily made up of whole, unbroken leaves. Teabags are usually made from the opposite – low tea grades, such as dust and fannings. Dust and fannings are smaller pieces of tea, so they have a larger surface area than whole leaves. A larger surface area means more opportunities for the essential oils to evaporate, leaving the tea dull and stale.
Why Green Tea ?
- Loaded with antioxidants, polyphenols and flavonoids that not only boost immunity but also protects against cough and flu
- Aids in maintaining a healthy heart
- Regular consumption also helps in lowering cholesterol level
- Facilitates weight-loss and promoted digestion
- Known to facilitate healthy hair and clear skin
- To learn even more, Click Here